460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
557 D1VE block +.080 passenger lifter bores bushed (work done by engine systems in atlanta)
SCAT 4.5 crank
Scat 6.8 H-beam rods
Venoilia forged pistons Compression ratio is 11.1:1 for pump gas 15cc dish
Kasse oil pump
Milodon 8 qt deep front sump pan
Comp xr-292 solid roller cam with thier newer styler roller lifters with improved oiling to the bearing.
Blue Thunder Standard ford port cylinder heads 86cc chambers with Manley Nextech springs ported and polished (i have flow numbers for this if needed)
Crane roller rockers with Jomar stud girdle(s)
Edelbrock Victor intake 4150 that was opened up to 4500
Pro-Systems Dominator 1150 cfm Carb built for this motor

I have bearing,gap clearences and thrust measurments available if needed. Attached are some pics and a video link of the engine running 2 weeks ago in my galaxie, motor has approximatley 5 hrs of running time and about 3 passes down a 1/8th mile strip/ I have some extras that i collcted through out the past couple of years that will go with it also, (jet kit, electric water pump frive motor, new distributor gear, new set of intake gaskets, etc)

would like to get 8k OBO

I can arrange to meet/drop off within 400 miles of pensacola florida area, or iif timing works out i will be traveling fron pensacola florida to lubbock tx around the 13th of april time frame and can bring it with me ( i will be traveling via the i-10 to i-20 corridor

Will also consider partial trades for the following

48-53 gmc/chevrolet 5 window pick up
4x4 atv
complete TIG welder set-up

call or text 850-218-6130

video links of it running in the car

http://s65.photobucket.com/user/63boxtop/media/IMG_0443.mp4.html
http://s65.photobucket.com/user/63boxtop/media/IMG_0442.mp4.html

thanks for looking

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i never had it on the dyno, based on computir predictions and talking with lem and ted at engine systems, they agreed that it should be a honest 700-725 hp and about 700 on torque

Crank is Cast, balanced roatating assy.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would rather not. I'm trying to build up funds for my 12v cummins project and some fire arms for the revolution that's going to be happening at the rate our country is going

Or the zombie apocalypse

1 - 13 of 13 Posts