460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my baby out of the shop for a washing & decided to update my contingency decals. I thought long & hard on where to put the 460Ford decal. Then it hit me. Where would all those chevy guys get the best view? I think I figured it out. What do all of you think. :D

[/URL]
[/img]
[/URL][/img]
That ought to give all those bowtie nuts something to stare at. I would hate for the only thing they see is my win light coming on!! :lol: :lol:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool!! That should put me in the LOWWWWWWWW 5's. If it does, I'll put another one on the car to get me in the 4's!!!! :lol: :lol:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I hope I will get to see you down at Hertford soon. I would like to go to Northeast this Saturday. I just got to see how my money is looking. Seems like the bills keep coming out of the wood work this year. When are you planning on running again Chris?I know Rick said something about racing this weekend. I'll have to give him a call. Plus who wants to come crew with me. The one thing I don't like about this car is that it takes a minimum of 2 people to race it. I could race my 67 by myself. It would work you, but it was do-able. This one you can't. But it sure is funnnnnn to drive!!! :lol: If you still have my number , give me a call sometime or come on down to the big city of Woodland for a cold adult beverage. :D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gerry, I will just have to be happy with 1100-1200 HP from a naturally aspirated Ford Hemi!!!!! :lol: It will just take me awhile to get it together. So stop rubbing it in!!! :lol:

·
Registered
84 Posts
It doesn't look like I'll make to the track this weekend. Trying to patch up some farm equipment in the shop, plus it's looking like rain both days. I know it's the weekend but we need rain BAD here so I hope we get some! We need to plant peanuts but we're waiting for some moisture.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
86dragbird said:
It doesn't look like I'll make to the track this weekend.
I f it doesn't rain I'm gonna T&T at northeast Friday night and hopefully try the 7.0 index class at OBX on Saturday.

Trying to patch up some farm equipment
I thought they were only protesting on Monday :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts