460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Chilly,

Is it possible to have a link at the bottom of the page to take you back to the forum page just like what is at the top of every page? There used to be one in the old forum but on the new one. This way you don't have to scroll up to the top of the page every time you want to leave a topic.

I thought maybe that was just a design of the new vbulletin format but I noticed today that my Falcon forum has a link down there.

If my question is confusing I could post a picture of my Falcon page so better understand what I mean.

Thanks for all the hard work. It is very much appreciated.
Jason

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a picture of what I mean. it is kinda small but hopefully you will know what I mean.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I was going to ask the same thing a few weeks ago.

The backspace key does not work when you post to a thread. If it's a long thread and then you post to it you end up at your post at the bottom and then have to scroll all the way back up. I was aware of the small button at the end of the page, but it is not the most convienent.

This is not a big issue at all, but a handy button right at the end of the last post would be nice (if it is easy to add)

The backspace button does not refresh the page either.

flame on!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you scroll all the way to the bottom there it a fourm jump box. Don't know if that's what your looking for but thought it might help.
I didn't notice that box thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts