460 Ford Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am offerring for sale my Q-series 1050 with -8 Black Titan Fueline and Mr. Gasket Fuel pressure gauge. The carb was ~$770 and fueline was ~$70. I have made 12 passes and about 10 street miles on this carb and it is still as it came out of the box. I will take $725 and will pay shipping to continental 48 states through UPS. Postal Money Orders or Money Gram only please. I will ship in original box with purchase reciepts.

Reason for selling is going to an 1150 QFX.

Phone; 608-295-6715 10AM-9PM CST time only please any time except during Superbowl (Go Pack!)

I will ship once money order clears. I will ship this insured to protect everyones best interests. Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bumpity bump! This is a great deal guys. If I can't get what I am asking I will put it on the shelf.

I will be posting pics of complete bracket set I have for alternator and powersteering with all pulleys and an almost new waterpump shortly as well.

·
Premium Member
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alternator and Powersteering brackets with water pump and pulleys

Here are the brackets and pulleys I also have for sale:

0503101932a.jpg

0503101932b.jpg

0503101933d.jpg

All have been acid dipped and painted gloss black the powersteering pump bracket has been cleaned with brake cleaner and looks like new. I will be including a remanned water pump with these brackets as I am going to an electric unit, I also have a Moroso electric waterpump drive unit that has most of the mounting hardware included. The Powermaster Alternator in the pics is not included. I will take $175 shipping included for these.

·
Premium Member
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Bump for new prices!!!

I will take $700 plus shipping for the carb and fueline.

I cannot come down any on the price of the carb so don't ask, As it is I will be losing ~$200.

I am waiting for a response on the brackets but if the guys does not want them I will take $150 plus shipping for them (remember this includes; alternator bracket(can be used as a low mount or high mount), powersteering pump and brackets, matching pulleys, and a almost new remanned A1 Cordone waterpump) all brackets and pulleys have have been acid dipped or cleaned and pulleys have been repainted. This will include every single bolt to install these so no hunting stuff down pull the parts out of the box and install them.

·
Premium Member
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Carb no longer for sale!

I decided I am keeping the carb, the few people that have called about it want me to come down on the price and just not willing to do that on a less than one year old set-up (only 12 passes and less than 20 minutes of street driving time). Thanks for looking!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.