460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Powermaster 100 amp race alt and bracket kit # 8-897. 1 Wire setup, almost new, no room for it on my current car. This alt and bracket + a crank pulley sells for $363 as a kit. Fits a bbc or you can use it in any car with a motorplate, just cut spacers to length and bolt to the plate. $185 (no crank pulley). Firm + any shipping.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Richmond Gear 9" Pro gears. 3.89 Large pinion. about 20 passes on them. Good shape. New these sell for $375. Take $175 + shipping or might trade up with some cash for a complete 9" center with 28 axle spline setup and 3.25 or so gears with Trac lock for my street crusier.

Hurst V Matic shifter. Looks a little rough, but works. Includes cable and C-6 pan bracket. Will work with a C-4 if you buy a bracket. Will need to buy the shifter arm ($20) Sells new for $205 Take $50

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stock Powerglide case and tail. Bare. $50

Misc parts:
Mr Gasket Copper exhaust gaskets. Fit BBC or Blue Thunder BBF w chevy exh. New $32, sell $15
MRG composite ex gaskets, same fitment as above. New $22, sell $10
Permacool remote oil filter mount for Ford filter $10
powerglide yoke, new old stock oem. Uses U bolts instead of press in cups. Makes trans change easy and no mess. Just unbolt from the driveshaft and leave it in the trans. $20

All parts are plus shipping. I can deliver to the Bash for no charge.
Alternator and gears would require payment up front.

David Cole 256 390-7252
leave message if no answer (must turn phone off while at work) or pm here

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
sale pending on alternator
powerglide slip yoke sold
sale pending on gears

1 - 5 of 5 Posts