460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Race Car Trailer 16 foot box with dove tail,3 ft 9 in tonge.Total lenght of Trailer is 19 ft. 8 in.

There are a lot of nice add on's with this trailer you will not find a more nicer open car hauler than this for the money hands down!!

Custom Tig welded aluminum ramps they are 6ft.long made to work with race cars that are realy low to the ground.Also the rear of trailer is equiped with custom powder coated helper jack's that are user friendly and self adjusting to any surface or height they help stabalize the rear of trailer.This is another fancy add on that set's this trailer off from the other's.

Powder coated D-ring's new, everything on trailer is stainless hardware.

It has all L.E.D. lighting all the way around everything!!

Brand new high load trailer tire's with Weld racing rim's.Only the finest rim's and tire's on my trailer!!

Custom Aluminum Wheel chock's for locating the cars center.Also has Aluminum diamond plate on top of fender's to set off the look of a high taste trailer!!

Electric landing gear with work light,Also has electric winch with wired remote very trick.

It has a custom drop in diamond plate battery box one of a kind feature.Also comes with an deep cell battery!!

It has the break away feature set up on it.7 pin RV trailer plug.

Comes with stainless steel receiver lock, a lock for the tongue and also the custom battery box also has a powder coated lock too.

The seal's and bearing's are brand new on both axle's.

It has Electric brake's on one axle,both tire's.

Also i just spent Two grand on the paint job. It was painted 2006 GMC Pearl red to match my 2006 GMC Pearl red truck.The paint code was taken right from the truck it is an identical pearl red paint. Must see amazing 2 stage pearl/clear paint job.It is most impressive, it's awesome.

More pic's can be sent to your email per request.

I'm asking $3500

Thanks for looking Dan.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
bump still for sale. $3200 this is the rock bottom price $3200 firm.Buyer must come to pick up.

Delivery will be an extra charge $1.33 a mile for delivery and i'm only willing to drive 4 hour's away anything further i can't do.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yes I am but you're a little too far for me to drive. I was just curious if you had any plans to come south anytime soon. That was the reason for my post. Thanks, Frank.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I have more pic's of my race car on trailer,pic's of it at track and i'm throwing in an extra hundred dollar's worth of goodies to go along with trailer.

I have a new stainless steel lock for the receiver $20 also i have the lock for the tongue where the ball go's $50..I will also give you an extra led marker light $20 and 4 new grease seal's for the bearing's $10.I'm throwing all this in the deal too for free.$100 value.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Trailer still for sale $3200 firm.Buyer must come and pic up.

Delivey will be extra charge.i'm only willing to drive 4 hour's into any direction toward's where you want to meet but will be an extra charge of $150 to go 200 miles toward's your destination.

Regard's Dan.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Trailer priced to move.

Let's get some buyer's here.

I'm buying an enclosed 32 ft. trailer need to sell this one.

Base open no thrill's trailer's start at $3200-$3500 before taxe's there$4 grand plus for a plain jane trailer at a dealer.Buy this beatuy of a gem with all the bell's and whistle's and be the envy of all the other's who have beater's or stand at fence with nothing.

Cost to duplicate this trailer would be well over double what i'm selling it for.I know i have a ton of cash put in this baby.

C'mon down to my place and pick this one up,you won't be dissapointed.

Regard's Dan.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It was a pleasure to meet you Frank.I'd love to see your race car's and the trailer in photo's here on 460ford one day.

I'm happy your happy with the trailer.

It was very cool as my brother and i were connecting the trailer to Frank's truck we got an awesome compliment from a truck driver pulling into the Ford dealership where we made the deal at in Indianapolis,Indiana.

Frank you could'nt of been more happier than that, you had a smile from ear to ear,the paint job on that trailer is so gorgeous.The paint job on the trailer is better then the paint on my race car.

Regard's Dan.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yep. That says it all. A total stranger walks up and says, "That's the nicest car trailer I think I've ever seen." Awesome! Thanks again to Dan and Brian.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts