Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The cl links don't work can I get pictures to [email protected]? Thanks
Sorry about the delay in response. Yes, I'm more than willing to ship. Payment through Paypal would be easiest. Paypal to [email protected]. Were you interested in just the pan? Or the pan as well as pump, pickup, etc.
I can get you a shipping quote too, just send your zip code. Thanks.

Here's the pictures. The CL ads expired I'm guessing.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haven't been on here in a few days. I added pictures, and renewing the CL ads as we speak. Thanks for looking. Any questions about shipping, post your zipcode, and I'll get back to you with a quote.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'll take the B+M T handle. PM me with the total cost to S0L1A0 in Saskatchewan Canada. I'd guess about $8 shipping. Do you want PayPal or money order?

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
FYI...that's a van pan, which is different than the truck/fox swap pan. The sump on the van pan is further forward.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
I was under the impression that the van pan would work in a fox swap. This is what I had read when looking into doing one myself. http://www.460ford.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-145583.html

Hopefully I'm not wrong. If so, I have an E350 oil pan and such for sale. Lol.
That thread is wrong. The F250/F350 pan is different from the E350 pan, and they also use different pickups. You'll notice in the photos that the sump in the van pan you have is further forward than the truck pan pictured in the other thread.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Do you have the alternator bracket and power steering pump bracket (that bolts to the water pump and block) for a 70's Ford 460? If so, how much?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Which crank is that? Are those the truck rods? If its the internal balance crank and truck rods I'm interested in both. Shipping to Delaware, Ohio 43015. Thanks. I wouldn't need the pistons.

Nate

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Which crank is that? Are those the truck rods? If its the internal balance crank and truck rods I'm interested in both. Shipping to Delaware, Ohio 43015. Thanks. I wouldn't need the pistons.

Nate
As far as I know, the motor was pulled from a mid 70s Lincoln. Whether anything was swapped, I have no clue. I'll check when I'm in the garage later on and get back to you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts