460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
What ? You seen my 466 :lol: Don't be aggravating Darrin while he's working on my stuff :lol:

Charlie has my 466 street heads working on them , its going to the bash.

I still got to build headers and work everything out on the 565 c head motor. Its going to the dyno too . I think I got my chevrolet :oops: transmission up to snuff to handle it .

It should be done about July to introduce to them vermin chebbie boys that inhabit these parts of Ky . Not that I needed it the 466 is doing a fine job already :lol:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Lem Evans said:
Randy , go ahead and get one of those subprime home loans and feed that 466" thang a 4.150" crank :)
I done told you I am putting it on NITRO :lol: I have been talking to my buddy that works for Force about profit sharing one of those boss 500 's late one night.

I am gonna have to build 2 more cars if I keep coming up to liver more :lol:

You might be a redneck if you got more $ invested in your race car than you do your house :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
You might be a redneck if you got if you got more $ invested in you race car than you do your house
I guess I qualify, I've got more parts laying in my dining room than my house is worth and that's not counting the car :!: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Nevs said:
You might be a redneck if you got if you got more $ invested in you race car than you do your house
I guess I qualify, I've got more parts laying in my dining room than my house is worth and that's not counting the car :!: :wink: :lol:

now thats sum funny chit :) How many of you are married :?:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
How many of you are married :?:
I'm divorced. It was a choice between racing and my cheating exwife. I chose to race. I think it was the correct choice :!: :wink: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
My race cars are worth way more than my house...but not more than my shop(man cave) I've been divorced for 14 years..Can't find a woman who can keep her mouth shut about "all the money I spend on racing"I make it .I'LL SPEND IT!!!! :D :D Come on !!

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Will be married 11 years next month, she knew what she was getting into from the beggining.

At least I'm not in the pool hall or titty bars.

A seperate bank account is needed in these type of situations, just makes things "easier"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts