460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my rant thread.

SON OF A FUCKING **** SMOKING BITCH!!!

I should have stuck with the Big block car. I should have listened to Casey (8Liter) and not traded for a small block car. I should have never bought this fucking turbo kit. Ever since I bought it its one thing after another. I have to trust my friend is telling me the truth and the car is being a **** smoking bastard to work on. I know it had a lot of electrical issues but now its just getting on my fucking nerves. I want my car. I want it now, I haven't driven it in over a year. Hell I haven't even seen the bitch in 8 months. NOW that the car was ready to be delivered this weekend the fucking fuel pump is acting up and sounds like I have a fucking ricer with a fart cannon in my fuel tank. I am so close to putting full coverage on it and when I land in TN next month to visit home I am going to toss a fucking Molotov Cocktail through the damn window and blow that bitch to smithereens!

NOW that that is off my chest. Happy holidays everyone.

Brad

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I hope you feel better now, it always helps me to "vent" :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Not bad, but yer cussin' skills are a bit under par. I suggest renting the movie "Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back" and sit back with a 6-pack.

If you don't learn anything new, at least your mood will be improved. :lol:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Homespun91 said:
Not bad, but yer cussin' skills are a bit under par. I suggest renting the movie "Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back" and sit back with a 6-pack.

Oh I could have unleashed. I felt there might be some women and small furry woodland creatures who read over the shoulder so I wanted to keep it a little civil.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Homespun91 said:

...I never knew ... long-haired, pot smoking, slacker, hippies could "cuss" like that _ I was throughly impressed! There is hope for the next generation after all.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
backwoods said:
i am wondering
would this be a good time to buy a small block stang with a turbo?
Haha it could be.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rck532 said:
remember racing is fun
keep saying that eventually it will work
Rick
I know.. I just have to think that what I have spent on this TT smal block car within the past year.. HAD I put that towards what I already had in the big block car I could have a SOLID mid 6 second street car. True I'll have heat, a/c, radio and the other creture comforts when this thing FINALLY gets finished..I didnt need them before and I dont really need them now.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Coupe Devil said:
This is my rant thread.

DAMN, I'M A SON OF A FUCKING **** SMOKING BITCH!!!

I should have stuck with the Big block car.

Brad

could have just stopped there :p I feel your pain, got too much sb junk hindering the bb process myself. I'm no help, just being a DD

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
this is a perfict example
of why dose anyone that ants so good power and touq
bother with a small block
it cost's the same to build
it is like paying the same amount for ground beef as you would for a ribeye

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I only cuss like that when I work on a late model smog infested vehicle :evil: :lol: Rick

·
Registered
229 Posts
This is the reason I went with big block. The other options were small black with blower/turbo. So Many internet experts don't tell you how many head gaskets they blow, pistons melted, etc. they just tell you about the 25 MPG, have A/C, power steering and 1000 HP they get on the dyno. make a couple of runs down the track and work on it for 6 months. They're like gamblers. Always tell you how much they win but never how much they lost.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts