460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a 64 fairlane sport coupe bucket seats console and all.Some parts like tailights and such missing is it worth 400.00 ?Not sure can the parts be found?

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Sounds like something to scoop up!! Even if you had to part it out, you could more than double your money.

I would think you could find tail lights and such fairly easy.

Bill

·
Registered
113 Posts
Have you bought it,

if not tell us where in Alabama you are. I'm, in central Georgia and would be interested in it plus a finders fee if not a rust bucket. Post a # or email to contact you with if willing.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Found a 64 fairlane sport coupe bucket seats console and all.Some parts like tailights and such missing is it worth 400.00 ?Not sure can the parts be found?
The chrome trim on the side of the sport coupe is unique and hard to find. I'd check to see if the trim was all there before I'd buy.
Gary

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
You want to make a quick $100 Ray, I'm in Florida ,I'll give you $500 plus your cost for getting it home ,and I'll stop and get pick it up on my way home???;):D

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I would say that is a great deal if it isn't completely rusted out. I paid 2K for these two as a package deal. Hopefully I'll have enough parts to make one good car, and a decent roof and title for somebody who wants a totally cut up gutted tube chassis race car. The project has kinda stalled because Ellen got distracted and is painting my 82. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Dang Jeff , you need to get her in gear:eek:Your stuff ain't ever gonna get done if she don't stay focused;):D:D

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Dang Jeff , you need to get her in gear:eek:Your stuff ain't ever gonna get done if she don't stay focused;):D:D

You are right. After standing around drinking beer while watching Ellen work on my 82 for several weeks, I can't understand why anybody would want to open a body shop. :eek: I'll try to crack the whip a little more. :cool:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Yeah ,uh, you might wanna be careful there Jeff...She's every car guys "Dreamwoman":cool::D:DYou lucky dog!!;)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gonna buy the car always wanted one.The body is in good condition needs front floor pan work and all the glass is gone.Chrome seems to be all there but seats are bad.The frontend has been rebuilt.Will have to check out the rest.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts