460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

685 Posts
a mag will not fit under a blower, you will need an/a Mike Dunn offset drive. They go for around $900.
This blower manifold goes for depends on where and who you get it from,,,, range $700 - $1,000.
He is asking $600.. that's a GREAT DEAL..

as far as I know, RBS does not make this intake, they only sell them. This looks like a BDS item.

If you need a off set drive I have one ill let good at a good price.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts