460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a freshened up (not rebuilt) 460 that came out of a highboy truck I bought. I put new gaskets in it. The motor was in good shape inside, so I didn't do a complete rebuild. It has a NEW edelbrock performer camshaft and lifters, NEW oil pump, NEW edelbrock performer manifold, and a edelbrock 750 carb that has been sitting with some fuel in it, so it might need to be gone through. It is a D1VE block with D2 heads. It ran great before I pulled it out of the truck. Thats when it had the stock cam and intake. It came with D3 heads, but they were in need of a rebuild, and I had the D2's laying around, so i threw them on. It was not the original motor for the truck, and I dont know how many miles are on it. It was pretty clean inside, so if it does have a lot of miles, it was taken care of. I built a stroker CJ motor for the truck, so i just want this one gone. It is sitting on an engine stand in my brothers shop, and he is getting tired of looking at it. $400 obo and I'll even throw in the engine stand. Make me an offer!!! I want it gone!! Please no e-mails!! I only get on the computer about once a week. Call Matt @ 503-701-2356. Located in Portland, OR area. Will deliver for free within 30 miles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts