460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we have alot of Military Vets on this forum... Back in 74 when I was discharged from the USAF my AFES Station where I enlisted was in L.A, California.... But I was discharged in Texas.....and at that time I received a DD214 8 x10 in paper...A wallet size dd-214 and an 8x10" Honorable Disharge paper...and a laminated Discharge wallet card..as was the DD-214,

Does anyone know who I can go thru to get my wallet cards from..seems over 30 year of being out...I have lost them and would like to replace them if possible ??

Thanks Guys!

Any help would be much appreciated..

~Russ

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I think if you shrunk an 8 x 10 down to wallet size, Superman would have touble reading it. :? I did get a replacement DD214 from the DA offices in St. Louis once(took 2 months) but it was the standard form. I never had a wallet size. Good luck to you. And if you get a new one....hang on to it for dear life.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well guys

i think they were made for a quick ID to prove you were a Vet...and not have to carry you Discharge paper with you or your DD-214...

But i guess some of us got them and some didnt? It was kind of cool tho...to have mini Docs...

Thanks ! :)

~Russ

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Mine is on file at the county court house... Maybe check there, the
Air Force should have mailed a copy of the original to your residing county court house when you got out...

Doug... 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts