460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Father passed away I m just selling his stuff because I cant use it now. I cant be on here too much. Dont have time. I wiped the motor down to show the cleanleness. Motor has been rebuilt, heads been rebuilt. Also have a 351 Clevland block with 2 sets of heads. A 302 block with its heads and an extra set of Dove-A heads, all very nice. Also have a 69 mustang Mach 1 for sale. http://s1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj506/jc122078/

429 Cobra jet. Super Cobra jet heads rebuilt DOOE-R. 4 speed toploader and extra Dove-A heads $3500 West Virginia

The rest of the engines and heads and things we deal!!!

304-778-2667

·
Registered
65 Posts
toploader

I see someone asked about your heads. Do you have any plans to seperate? If so what will you take for the toplaoder? Is it a stock transmission? Does it have the original or aftermarket bellhousing? Is it original to the 429, with a big shaft and close ratio?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see someone asked about your heads. Do you have any plans to seperate? If so what will you take for the toplaoder? Is it a stock transmission? Does it have the original or aftermarket bellhousing? Is it original to the 429, with a big shaft and close ratio?

As far As I know. I would like to sell motor whole.

To answer earlier question. I do have a 351 celvland modified with nice heads for sale

1 - 9 of 9 Posts