1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
pretty cool, I better wake up, 0.2068 average Bobbing Bobcat :lol:

·
Registered
201 Posts
....sure does, I'm gonna fit my computer with a transbrake button and shifter so I can get that number lowered :lol: :lol: .

·
Registered
201 Posts
....had to give it another try before I got back to work, 0.1978, Rocketing Rabbit :D .

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
WTG, I redlighted on the second one and got a 3 sec penalty. Back to the trailer for me.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I'm changing my user name to Bobby Bobcat! Kinda Fun. I wonder how many Liars this game will bring out?

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Well I screwed up and clicked by accident and got a .0670 on one. :lol: Red lighted again and still suck.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
a little "straightening fluid" helped me!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
If ya use the audio, you can do better, off, Im rocketing rabbit, with .125 average. On.... Im deadly... But the backround barn yard here with birds and dogs... I red light almost as much as I hit...

·
Registered
176 Posts
0.066 average, got a joystick/shifter button hooked up, one secret to
playing this, stare at the center of the screen, but concentrate where
the movement comes from...

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
stangr8cr said:
.1988...... When there little heads raise up I get trigger happy!!

Keith
I'm the same way... :lol: :lol:

I'm extremely consistent, but I can't get better than a .1085 avg.
I did luck out somehow and thought I saw one move and hit the button and stopped him still in the herd, got a 0.0000
Whew! Almost red lit.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Addicting.....

Be C 8) 8) L,

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I kept getting bobbing bobcat, until I nailed one at 0.000 seconds which took my average up to rocketing rabbit. But now with about 5 practice rounds I'm averaging .1888 with no lucky .000 hits

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lots of practice I just clicked off a .124 Now my eyes hurt I clicked off a .169 and several .188, and lord nows how many .2's and Schmitty I am proud I hit 3 .3 fouls in a row LOL Trailer bound LOL

I know my trans brake finger is aching :wink:

Randy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts