460 Ford Forum banner
61 - 80 of 128 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
TTT

Bump...

:D

small cap question

Scotty, can you get or do you have any of the small cap early style duraspark distributors? I have been told I need this kind due to dual quad intake clearance issues. If this was a stupid question please feel free to laugh at me alot. Its what I get for asking a stupid question.

Discussion starter · #63 ·
Scotty, can you get or do you have any of the small cap early style duraspark distributors? I have been told I need this kind due to dual quad intake clearance issues. If this was a stupid question please feel free to laugh at me alot. Its what I get for asking a stupid question.
The duraspark dizzy can utilise either the small cap with female spark plug sockets or the later model large cap with the male spark plug sockets with the capadapt.

So the answer is you can use either and i can help you.

Discussion starter · #64 ·
TTT

Bump...

Discussion starter · #65 ·
TTT

TTT

Discussion starter · #66 ·
TTT

Bump...

:)

Discussion starter · #67 ·
TTT

TTT...

Discussion starter · #68 ·
TTT

Bump ttt...

Forgive me if this has been already asked, but what all info do you need to recurve a distributor?

Discussion starter · #70 ·
Forgive me if this has been already asked, but what all info do you need to recurve a distributor?

Complete engine specs and ancilliary components installed.
Vehicle type, weight and intended use.
Trans, gearing, convertor etc.
Fuel to be used.

The more information provided the better i am able to fit the curve to a combos needs...

Discussion starter · #73 ·
TTT

Bump ttt...

Discussion starter · #74 ·
TTT

Bump...

Discussion starter · #75 ·
TTT

Bump to the top...

Discussion starter · #76 ·
TTT

Bump ttt...

Discussion starter · #77 ·
TTT

Bump ttt...

Discussion starter · #78 ·
TTT

Bump ttt...

Discussion starter · #79 ·
TTT

Bump ttt...

Subscribing, Im gonna need one of these pretty soon. Scotty do you have to send a used dizzy to you or do you have them already?

61 - 80 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.