460 Ford Forum banner

Remanned and recurved duraspark distributors by RHP

47K views 127 replies 20 participants last post by  The Mad Porter 
#1 · (Edited)
Fully remanned and recurved to application.

I disassemble, double check, curve to applcation and reassemble.

Curve is set on a sun distributor machine. In addition vacuum advance dashpot is set per application.

Cost is $144.95 plus shipping.
Warranty is lifetime.

8)

#3 ·
kjett said:
Scotty,

Can you do one and ditch the vacuum advance stuff for my WOT mud bogger? Basically make it a mechanical advance setup?
The vacuum advance can simply be left disconnected. Its arm positions the breaker plate. It could be tacked for additional strength. I can set up an advance curve with a very small amount of mechanical advance and a good amount of initial.

I would just need your build specifics.

I have run these distributors to 700 Hp with no issues and found no additional power changing to an MSD unit which utilises the same pick up and reluctor assembly.

8)

#5 ·
grand_marquis_gt said:
Email sent 8)
Email received and a reply sent... :)

Thanxxx.

8)

#7 ·
BigBlockMark said:
Would it be possible to send you a dizzy and have it worked over or used as a core? I have a couple collecting dust and Id rather see them get redone and used that just keep sitting.
I can utilise the cores for core value against the purchase of a remann unit. This is provided they are in together condition.

You could send up to 3 in a flat rate usps box.

I dont rework the originals as it cost much more than just buying the remans in bulk.

Telephone me for more information. 253-988-6648.

#9 ·
a

How about a locked unit for a crank trigger ??

Do you feel comfortable using your distributor to spin the oil pump in a 900 HP motor ?? (Using an aftermarkrt drive shaft) - Have never seen any info on where the stock shaft in the distributor runs out of gas

Thanks

#11 ·
Re: a

rvesterby said:
How about a locked unit for a crank trigger ??

Do you feel comfortable using your distributor to spin the oil pump in a 900 HP motor ?? (Using an aftermarkrt drive shaft) - Have never seen any info on where the stock shaft in the distributor runs out of gas

Thanks
This is a reman stock replacement distributor. I dont think its use is appropriate for that appication to be honest.

8)

#12 ·
Just Brian said:
Hi Scotty,

How much to ship to New Zealand.

Cheers Brian

If you still need help with this PM me....

8)

#16 ·
IndyPete said:
Do you still sell these? Haven't heard anything from ya.
Sorry fellas, it is best to email me. I lose track of the auction posts.

Thanxxx.

8)

#19 ·
Distributors are still available.

$149.95 shipped to your door via USPS priority mail....

Can upgrade gear to bronze for roller cam compatability $call.

:D

#21 ·
Yes we can.

We can also recurve your distributor and will return ship.

#26 ·
Bump to the top

Due to continuing cost increases the cost had to be bumped up a bit to:

$154.95 anywhere in the US to your door via Usps priority mail.

Cost to canada and Europe and others is an additional $20.00 give or take.

:)

#27 ·
TTT

To the top...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.