460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
78 ford F150 frame and under body has been stripped and shot with a undercoating, all new hoses,.and grommets that are between frame and body, new to rod ends, new.springs and shocks, I have also removed dash to clean and replace parts for new, interior floor has been also painting and has sound proofing product installed, c6 transmission has been rebuilt and rollerised, used all high quality parts, engine has been bored over .60 and has been cleaned and has new scat crank, probe pistons and connecting rods,
Engine has had additional work done to it including the additional work that we did from Paul kanes sight, engine has been assembled by the best around, i have also stock D3 heads that have been decked and has new valves and spring with exhaust bump removed , i have all new parts still in boxes including Harland sharp rocker arms, all new gaskets, cosmetic ford f f150 badges just to much to explain I had all the upholstery re-done with leather and Emmu skin thus is a must see, selling now for 2,500 for everything I in big hurry to get rid of so can't wait for any special arrangements first come call matt 910-386-6163

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts