460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have the winners for the RHP / Delta cam end of year cam and distributor give away.

Cam kit winner is:
Wes Kless.

Distributor winner is:
Mike Weems.

I have sent each of you emails with instructions to claim your swag...

Thank you to all that entered and for your continued support throughout the years...

HAPPY NEW YEAR...

:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
:) I can`t thank Scott enough! What a great thing to have a promotion like this. I am going to be rebuilding a 460 for my 1970 Camper Special. Obviously needing a lot of parts, I was greatly surprised to learn that I had won the cam and lifter kit. Probably an extra blessing getting to talk with Scott as he has given me great input on my build.
Also,thanks to the people in charge of the forum! What a vast wealth of knowledge on this forum with some searching.
Thanks again,Wes.

·
Premium Member
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:) I can`t thank Scott enough! What a great thing to have a promotion like this. I am going to be rebuilding a 460 for my 1970 Camper Special. Obviously needing a lot of parts, I was greatly surprised to learn that I had won the cam and lifter kit. Probably an extra blessing getting to talk with Scott as he has given me great input on my build.
Also,thanks to the people in charge of the forum! What a vast wealth of knowledge on this forum with some searching.
Thanks again,Wes.
Wes,

You are most welcome. Congrats again...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Wow I was shocked to log in and see my name as the dizzy winner.
You may not believe this, but a few hours ago we pulled a bad dizzy out of my sons 78 f150.

Thanks Scott, the timing couldn't have been any better.
mike

Oh and I'll try calling you tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow I was shocked to log in and see my name as the dizzy winner.
You may not believe this, but a few hours ago we pulled a bad dizzy out of my sons 78 f150.

Thanks Scott, the timing couldn't have been any better.
mike

Oh and I'll try calling you tomorrow.
Mike,

Give us a call and we will get er done...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts