460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the prompt delivery of my cam bearings :D . Too bad the speed shop here ordered me in the wrong piston :evil: They tell me 2-3 weeks to get the right one.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
X2 Charlie. Some people don't like what he says but it is the honest truth from a man with loads of experience.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
schmitty said:
X2 Charlie. Some people don't like what he says but it is the honest truth from a man with loads of experience.
yup, I almost had my feeling hurt the first few times :) But after dealing with the man and reading many posts I just take his advice without question. I agree, Very wise and good to deal with.

·
Registered
193 Posts
+1

He answers my rookie questions most of the time. It is a big help to me.
Thanks Randy and thanks to some other members that help me too.

HOmer

·
Registered
159 Posts
Randy was the first person to ever reply to one of my questions. I love to read his posts and reply,s as they are cut and dry. It get even better once ten different options are added to a thread and the author then tends to take intrest in the most attractive option to his or her question :lol: For the most part once Randy answers a question its time to move on. Great Guy

Colin

·
Registered
10,854 Posts
Thanks guys ... I do appreciate your understanding.
I try to answer questions straightforward without emotion involved and sometimes that seems to get me in trouble.
I really am sorry if I offend anyone with sarcasm once in a while because that certainly isn't any part of my intent.

Randy

·
Registered
636 Posts
I met Randy at the Columbus Fall swap and he talked to me for a good while answering my rookie questions. He's answered a few of my pm's and I really appreciate his expertise. Maybe some of his answers are taken the wrong way by people because he doesn't tell them what they want to hear.
His knowledge and advice greatly helps to make this forum what it is.
Thanks Randy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts