460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a set of 6.800 H-beam rods with a-2000 bolts . They are attached to a set of Probe 4.440 Flat top pistons for A-heads, these where on a 4.500 stroke crank.The Piston have some very minor dings on top of a couple because of a lifter failure but I ran they like this without problem.I'm selling because I got a A460 block and increasing bore size to 4.600 to make a 598.Oh ,these have about 30 runs.I'm asking 600.00 OBO plus the ride for the set.My name is Rob I'm in Phila.My # is 2672285702. If you want Pics I can text them to ya.I'm not a texting person so please call.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
I have for sale a set of 6.800 H-beam rods with a-2000 bolts . They are attached to a set of Probe 4.440 Flat top pistons for A-heads, these where on a 4.500 stroke crank.The Piston have some very minor dings on top of a couple because of a lifter failure but I ran they like this without problem.I'm selling because I got a A460 block and increasing bore size to 4.600 to make a 598.Oh ,these have about 30 runs.I'm asking 600.00 OBO plus the ride for the set.My name is Rob I'm in Phila.My # is 2672285702. If you want Pics I can text them to ya.I'm not a texting person so please call.
What is the compression height on the piston? Do you have a part # on them? Would you be willing to seperate the rods and pistons? Pics?
Rob

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I don't know the part number on the pistons,I think the compression ht on the pistons are1.25.The pistons has dual valve reliefs,I forgot to mention .I don't know what the other reliefs are for.I'd like to sell the as a set right now,I may separate later.These rod and pistons are perfect for a N/A A460 headed 4.500 stroke 557 motor.Rob as I mentioned in the original post.I'll text Pics

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
N o I don't have the bob weight but I think I cans get it from my builder.I'll try Monday and shoot you a massage back.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry Cliff I spoke with my builder this morning.I didn't quite understand what you needed,After speaking with him he says that he doesn't have that info stored because I'm going in a different direction.If you want them I think I can make you a good deal.Just call me @2672285702 and we can hammer something out.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thanks

Ok, just thought you may have kept the balance card. That would save me a few hundred on balancing if I could just call Scat and order up a crank with the correct bob weight. Not sure I could make you a good enough offer, I will think on it a little more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts