460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a internal balance 460 crank for sale. It is a fresh 10/10 crank. Not run since grinding. I also have a set of car 429/460 rods (dooe) i think is the forging number that are resized, new arp bolts installed, beams polished, and balanced. There is a set of michigan 77 rods and mains that are .010 too. I have one dove 2 bolt block that I will part with. The block will easily make .030 over. It is maged and not cracked, but the passenger side bellhousing lower bolt hole is broke off. I think it would work fine seeing that the dowel is still there. Will take resonable offers on all of it or part. Located just outside of Green Bay Wisconsin.

Thanks,
Kyle

·
Registered
607 Posts
i would like to see a picture of the broken area if possible, i'm wondering if its just the ear broke off or if its broken into the hollow area at the back of the block. my e-mail is [email protected]. i need to be sure of what i'm making an offer on as i will have to drive about 6 hrs to get it. thanks

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will

get a pic of the block and the broken off hole this weekend. I have another dove block that needs a sleeve in #1 hole. It is cracked in the cylinder, but not blown up. Would like $200 for each block. $125 for the crank. $50 for the bearings. $75 for the con rods. Shipping extra.

Thanks
Kyle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rods?

Do you still have the rods? Didn't those have ARP bolts?
Thanks
:roll:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rods?

Can you send me some pics of the rods I am interested! Which ARP bolts are installed?
Thanks
:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts