460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All these parts were used in pulling trucks. When I refer to the number of seasons parts have on them an average truck pulling season is about 60 “hooks” or passes for us. The clay or sand track average about 300 ft. in length and the engines generally run between 6000-7500 rpm for that distance.

SOLD>>>Cam A is a custom solid roller from RHP. Its kinda small 248-260 @0.050 and 0.650-0.680ish lift on a 108 LSA. This one was run one season in a dove headed 466. Lobes aren't real aggressive so this would make a good street roller IMO. $175

Cam B is a Comp solid roller shelf grind 288BR8 its 252/260 @0.050 and .726-.726 lift on a 108 LSA. This cam was run 3 different seasons but not all season. $200

SOLD>>>Cam C is a Comp solid roller shelf grind 306AR-8 its 270-270 @0.050 and .692-.692 lift on a 108 LSA. I have no experience with this cam and all I can say is it doesn't look like it was hardly run at all. $150

*None of these cams appear to have been reground before*

There are two sets of roller lifters.

SOLD>>>Set A are Comp 836-16 these have one season on them. They have the pressure pin oiling feature. Have some scuffing on the body and roller. $175

SOLD>>>Set B are of unknown brand but they look the similar if not the same as the Comp 836-16 but I can’t say they are. They don’t appear to have the pressure pin oiling. Maybe they are an older set of comp lifters, pre pin oiling era, I don’t know. They have been around as long as I’ve known my buddy I build engines for which is going on 4 years now. I know they came out of a 514 I took apart that was together for 2 seasons, but I don’t know if they were new when the 514 was built or if they were used then. So long and short of it is 2 seasons of use plus I guess. $175

Also have a gear drive timing set. Believe to be over ten years old probably an early Pete Jackson? Not really sure this was another piece that was removed from a different 466 engine that didn’t see much run time but I tore down for parts. $150

SOLD>>>>FRPP oil pump drive shaft that came with FRPP oil pump. *Drive only for sale* $10

On Edit: Forgot about the Rev VS 1140 valve springs used one season check out within 10% of each other $125

Well I think thats about it for now. All prices are before shipping and all parts are located near Pulaski, WI 54162. My email is codered39c<at>yahoo dot com or PM me on here if there are questions. Prices not set in stone.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Pictures

Pics of Cam A with card and Set A roller lifters. Hopefully they look ok as my camera is old. Thanks for the space......

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More pics

Set B roller lifters and gear drive

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cam B and C plus pump drive

Cam B and C plus pump drive... first two pics are cam B and second two are cam C.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
REV VS 1140 Valve springs with pressure test sheet after one season.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'll PM you on the first of the month if they're not sold by then.
Lincoln I'm sending you a pm with shipping prices.

All PM's replied to and bumpage again. Thanks for the space and interest guys.

No money in hand yet.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cam C and Set A lifters sold pending receiving payment. Thanks guys.... If most of this stuff sells I will start a new thread with the left overs and I have some more stuff to add.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Team,

The set of solid roller lifters that I have left I am asking $175 for. The parts are located 20 minutes northwest of Green Bay. Near a little town called Pulaski. Hope this helps thanks for looking and let me know if you would like to purchase.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts