460 Ford Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
I am going to mention there is a difference between a Rons Bowl and a Rons Bowel, one is a race part and the other is a Bodily Function. I would probably hit the spell check once and a while.....:eek:

Randy

·
Registered
620 Posts
I am going to mention there is a difference between a Rons Bowl and a Rons Bowel, one is a race part and the other is a Bodily Function. I would probably hit the spell check once and a while.....:eek:

Randy
LMAO...What, you don't think Ron's poo is worth that kind of money?:D:eek:

·
Registered
285 Posts
rons bowl

that is how we spell it here in south carolina!!!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts

Randy
Spell check won't catch grammar errors.

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
a quote from Chilly on rules
Auction Block Rules
1) You MUST state your price in the ad
2) You MUST state your location
3) No links to Ebay ads. If you want to sell it to forum members, list it here.

:eek: now which one does this fall under?

Randy

·
Registered
962 Posts
Title Edit

I was able to edit the title in the body of my post (not this one) thru advanced - but what appears as a banner title if you will on the auction block screen would not change

Did I miss something ??

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Ron's

Well **** ME FOR TRYING TO BE HELPFUL.I can't believe in all this BITCHING for trying to help--remind me when you are broke down to wave as i past your complaining fools. It just down pay to try and be nice anymore. So what you do when you race, pull to line an SHOOT your competition tires out. Sorry cause ya'll such a problem--grow up an be friends--FASTFROG--P.S. Fun Cougar 1969 that what i put on here was VIEWED BY 689 PEOPLE who AREN"T INTERESTED.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Fastfrog I understand. But rules are rules we have plenty of people on here that would like to post items they have on ebay.

Therefore no ebay period.

Jones

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.