460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this toilet for sale( complete kit ) It was installed on a 466 and is in excellent condition. Everything is ready to bolt on, filter, cable, nozzles, and pills, also included is the manual.Pump size 0, 4 inch body and is a
1435 CFM. Sales new at $1755 will take $1100.00 plus shipping in the
U. S. A. .

With this system on my 1998 fiberglass chassis car it ran 6.05's at 112 mph in the 1/8 mile and 9.75's at 135 mph in the 1/4 with no problems. Can email pictures if necessary.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
flying toilet now $1100.00

Reduced price is for the Ron's toilet with no primer. New retail is $1775.00 +shipping, don't pass this up.

·
Registered
962 Posts
speed

Just an observation

But wouldnt you expect more MPH for those et's

Is the carb reiable as far as consistentcy is concerned?

WIll it repeat its number?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
toilet

Going to super gas racing! Had wrong set of gears for et mp, plus
going to 557 .

R

·
0 Posts
The toilets are not real good for t stop racing, it can be done but a good carb is better. This is a smokin deal for a complete injection set up, I have a similar deal on my 472 in a 3100# car and it goes mid nines at alomost 140 easily. They are extremely consistant, and any racer looking to make the switch to alky this is a cheap way to get there. There is a small learning curve, but once over it you'll never own a carb again for this type of application. The only thing I see wrong with it is the pump is borderline to small, but one could contact James Monroe at Killerrons.com and it could be upgraded toa 0 1/2 easily. Just my 2 cents worth. I would be interested in the set up, but have no real cash at the moment, would you consider any trades?

bump for you

·
Registered
941 Posts
Just wanted to add that I bought a Primer Plus from 460d (Steve). The part was just as advertised and works great. Great guy to buy from.

David Cole

1 - 15 of 15 Posts