460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rotating Assemblies from Probe and Scat

My fledgling business is now a WD for Scat, Probe, Diamond, Stefs, Blue Thunder, Trend, B&B, Manley, and with sourcing in place to provide reasonably competitive pricing on most other engine lines.

To launch the rotating assembly program I am willing to match pretty much anyone (might not win every time - - but I will give it an honest shot). As a bonus I will throw in a free Survival brand flat tappet cam with each rotating assembly ordered in April.

Give me a shot. I answer the phone and I answer e-mails as promptly as I can. The shop number is (248) 438-6900. My cell is (248) 931-0358. I take all common credit cards, and PayPal too.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I have personally dealt with Barry, and bought a Scat 521 Stroker Rotating Assembly through him last week. He's very pleasant on the phone, takes his time answering questions, responds to PM's here and emails, and answered his phone every time I called. He especially helped with my request of JE pistons, that need to be used for the new SCJ heads, and my quote stayed the same. Two thumbs up for Barry, and I can't wait until my kit arrives. 8)

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the kind words Pat.
I was speaking with the folks at Scat regarding your kit earlier today. They were setting up the combination in their system since it was new with the different pistons and internal balance. I asked for a delivery timeline and they said we were at least a week out. I'll keep you posted.

Barry R

1 - 3 of 3 Posts