460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***PRICES LOWERED***

Im going to start on a bigger build so my engine is being taken apart. This was a mild 429 build.....engine got about 10 miles use first day it was built and then sat in the garage for a good while.... the rotating assembly is internally balanced. The more you take the more i can go lower on prices...let me know what your interested in so i can get you part numbers....THNX

429 crankshaft (4u marking)-$65
PISTONS SOLD
oil pump-$20
RODS SOLD

Prices are negotiable!!! pm me,email me to [email protected] , or text me to 210-577-8533

·
Registered
531 Posts
rotating assembly

Whats your best on the rotating assembly? How much to ship to Altoona Pa 16602 buisness address?

Jesse

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
HOW LONG WAS THE PISTONS AND RODS USED and can you send pics of them sprry about the caps my s delete button don't work

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HOW LONG WAS THE PISTONS AND RODS USED and can you send pics of them sprry about the caps my s delete button don't work
the whole engine got about ten miles of use and a bit of idle time at home but thats about it...the car never made it to the track or daily use at all with this setup...so all the parts are in great shape and nothing wrong with them...can i get an email or cell number to send pics to ?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lowered prices some more....if someone wants the entire rotating assembly id be willing to make a great deal for all of it...Im building a new motor so i don't need any of these left over parts...***I can also take payments on this stuff***

·
Registered
280 Posts
what kind of pistons are they, and what would comp be with 72cc head? Standard valve position or would they work with Kasse SCJ?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ALL I HAVE LEFT IS THE CRANKSHAFT....LOWERING PRICE TO $65 GOING WITH A STROKER SETUP SO I DONT NEED THIS ONE....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts