460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ry Cooters mew album " I flathead" has a sample of the audio of a 460 roaring down the dragstrip. The audio is on the song " Ridin with the blues" . I was contacted earlier this year about the Utube video and using the audio. I had no idea who was to use it and for what. If the album won a Grammy, that would be a strange trophy to get with a car. Ry mentioned this on XM radio with Bob Edwards. How abougt that ! Things never cease to surprise me. Here is the vid in case it hasn't been seen. Tres.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfieXSi_ayE

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I love those 2 vids with your wife in the car Tres... I wish all women would get that excited about drag racing... :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
928 Posts
That is cool. I also love the vids with your wife filming.

I took mine for a ride in the ranger (only took me 3yrs to get her into it) her first comments where "don't you dare race tim" (tim and I always go at each other even though really good friends off track) when he lined up the rest of what she said was incoherent and I know for a fact that before I hit second her hands were covering her eyes.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
That was way cool...your lucky to have a wife to hang with you like that..I'll be laughing all day over that!! By the way where did the "Yanko" Chevelle go :lol: :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts