460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a superwinch 5000lb winch I am going to sale I am asking $250 + shipping for it the only reason I am saling I need the money to buy some 31x10.5x15 drag slick for my ranger or would be willing to trade it for a good used set of 31x10.5x15 they can be Ws or not but you will have to pay shipping both ways on trade. Just want to get the truck to the track this year or might even trade for a set of welds prostar 3 1/2" for the front with 4 1/2" bolt pattern with tires in good shape but rather have the slicks I can run it with what I have on it right now.Just want to get it to the track this year.It is the same one summit sales http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SPW-1450200/

I live in Irwinville Georgia zip 31760
It is in the box it has been used about 1/2 race season it does need a $18.00 spring for the reel to keep the cable tight when letting it in with no load it broke and the cable has a couple frays from the broke spring but I have a new $70 cable for it just haven't order the spring for it yet.It has not ever been out in the weather was alway inside a enclosed trailer and it has everything with it minus the spring.

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will drop the price to $200 + shipping you fix the spring or $250+shipping I fix the spring

1 - 8 of 8 Posts