460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just on the Windy Hollow website and it said BBF Bash postponed due to rain check back for reschedule :shock: :cry: .Whats up?I hadn't seen anything on the forum.Most of us need to know as soon as possible so we can change plans.Damon have you heard anything?Wes Littrell

·
Registered
846 Posts
Exactly Need to know ASAP so plans can be changed !!! :shock:

Got hotel rooms to cancel, etc..etc....

Whats the word guys ??!!!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Oh Boy..... :shock: Good thing you saw that. I just read it too. I'll be watching this post for a little while tonight, and in the morning. I planned on leaving Jersey at 0800 hours. If it doesn't pan out, I'll keep the car on the trailer and hit Englishtown's Raceway Park on Wednesday. :lol: I took vacation this whole week, so plan B is drinking and singing Karaoke all week. 8)

Edited.....for weather pic.....I feel lucky. 8)

·
8,522 Posts
In a word ...rain . Per a conversation I had with Phillip several hours ago it seemed likely be postponed . It was agreed that the decision would be made tonight rather than later...the a.s.a.p. thing . Seems someone jumped the gun on the website by an hour or so .
It is my understanting that Phillip will address this in detail in a few .

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Boy I hope not.I burned my vacation and been working day and night to get ready for it?This weather's awful here , has been all year!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts