460 Ford Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are som passes from the 35" tire class and 38" tire vacuum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMSUSmkuOpM

Rich is in the white truck

Dexter is in the Maroon truck

And I'm in the smoking yellow truck.

Dexter got a second, I'm not sure how Rich ended up, and we got lucky and won it!:D

Jeffro

· Registered
363 Posts
nice video jeff im glad you took it because it sure doesnt sound like mines shifting after i watched it i really think a tranny rebuild is in order nice running with you guys again hopefully change a few things there and be back in miles in october

· Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dexter,

I lloked at your passes and can't tell if it's shifting or not. Sounds like it could be shifting pretty soon off the line then I listen again and it sounds like it may not be shifting. I'm lucky to have Deb there filming, I know it's not her favorite but she always helps where needed.

We had a good time racing with you guys this weekend too!! We'll have to get together and do it again before the year ends!!

See ya,

Jeffro

· Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rich,

You had a really good pass, track speed looked great. But you got off to the right or there was just no track there about 1/2 to 3/4 way down. It seemed to be doing that to about everyone as there was an S down there on some of my passes.

Your track speed looked real good though in the middle when it was biting.

Jeffro

· Registered
1,413 Posts
Took 1st in class 2 with a 2.785 time and 6th in class 3 but if I would have had my class 2 time in class 3 would have been 3rd!

Derrick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.