460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to drum up a little business for a junkyard here in Arizona.
It’s located in Coolidge AZ, about 25 miles south of Chandler.
The owners name is Kenny Kemp and he has about 250 Fords, linc, mercs. From 49-75.
He’s planning on crushing the cars, with scrap prices so high, and calls for parts are low these days. He can’t justify paying rent on the land they take up.
So I’m hoping to get his name out there, steer some business his way. At least to delay the inevitable, if it can’t be completely stopped.

As you well know real good old car junkyards are getting scarce. This is one of the last few left these days. So if you need something Ford, and rust free Arizona metal.
Give him a call. Kenny Kemp 520-405-0718 , Coolidge, AZ
If needed I can help retrieving a few parts and some shipping.
PM me.

Thanks for your help.

Dane V
www.fordautowrecking.com

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, in AZ now, Got laid off my day job at Northrop, last fall, and went to work at a much better, and better paying job here at Orbital Scs. in Chandler. It was a very happy turn of events.
Completely stripped off last few cars in yard, sold off a ton of parts cheap, and stuck the rest in storage for now.
Now I'm making plans to reopen FAW here in AZ maybe this fall, with new inventory. Till I get the house were after and the land that goes with, I'm kind of in limbo.
The yard is east of Coolidge, no website, off Kenilworth rd.
If you look at an aerial photo of it, off mapquest or one of them, you see a pretty big yard.
Just give Kenny a call. I'm sure he'll be happy to tell you what he has in stock. I'm after the 65 up galaxies. I just need him to hold off crushing till I get my place and I can go on a procurement spree.
But it sure doesn't hurt to let everyone else know about a good source of parts.

DV

·
Registered
96 Posts
I called Kenny this am about '66 Galaxie parts. Said he'd call back in 2 days and let me know.. Nice to talk with someone willing to pull and sell, most places have just said Nope... too lazy I guess..
Thanks for the info, Brian F

1 - 6 of 6 Posts