460 Ford Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a 460 forum but if any ones 460 has a little brother I have a list of new, never used parts. If interested in something PM me or text 330-506-6875

If this isn't allowed then delete it, spank me and send me on my way, lol
Parts were bought for a 302 I was rebuilding for a 66 mustang I bought the ex before she was an ex. I gave her the car but kept all the new parts, lol

Summit alum dual plane intake
Summit electronic dizzy
plug wires. Custom, cut to length and put the ends on type. Nothing high performance
Holley 4 barrel w/vac secondary's, elect choke & ford kick down (shiny finish like chrome)
Aluminum finned valve covers
mild hyd cam and hyd flat tappet lifters
timing chain set
rod/main brgs
rings
gasket sets
TCI flex plate

may be some other parts, will have to look
All brand new, never installed! Intake has some oxidation on it from sitting.

If interested in any or all and want part numbers or pics and prices just PM or text me.
I know I am supposed to post prices but I don't even know if I an allowed to post SBF stuff, lol

Located in Ohio

Thanks,
Auggie

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP
LAST ROUND
Had a guy call wanting a price for everything. I found a few more parts than what was listed. NEW cost for everything was almost 1,400.00. I told him to make an offer... never replied. I then told him we can start at 800.00 plus shipping and still never heard back to say no or make a counter offer. Why do people ask for pics and a price and then never reply? lol

Make a reasonable offer for all of it or I can come up with individual prices...

After this round it will go to craigslist or ebay

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.