460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
been burn by this guy in the auction block 477cjfordwagon.
still nothing yet here is more info
Thanks,
Steve
Steer away from this person he is a con artist loser! Here are some of the email address' he has used:[email protected]
[email protected]
working on posting my text if I can figure it out james hattfield is his name and his number is 306-316-0778 if you would like to call and see if he will sell some more parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
these are text from day one Need the e servo lever and just the conversion to the wide ratio planetary set Looks like shipping will be around 35$, 150$ for the gears, 15$ for the lever let me know if you want , im boxing stuff up to ship tomorow and could send them.
Ya paypal fine. [email protected] is my email.
I just pulled the gears out, the rear planetary is 4 gear but you dont need that one, the front is 3 gear. I run the same gears behind my 572 in a 5200lb wagon and never had trouble. I have some trannies i could pull apart to find a 4 gear if you feel you need that. The one i have IS rollerized.
NO having the roller planetary is more importantOk. This one is for sure
Yes, got the paypal, boxed up and ready to go tomorrow
I have not received these parts and I'm wondering what's going on they are on the way. Most stuff i been shipping takes 3 wks coming out of canada well I guess I have no choice now but to file a claim with PayPal since I found out who you really are whats that supposed to mean? Well I have received my parts it's been over a month and apparently I'm not gonna receive my parts so I will take care of it my way Why would you think you arent going to get them? This is the first i heard that you havent got them On feb 10 send a message that they're on their way they don't take that long to get to me I have shipped parts before to Canada and it does not take that long it's quite obvious what you're doing I would appreciate my money back because you're obviously not going to ship me the parts you already would have shipped everything out that was supposed to be, i only had a problem with 1 thing that i know of because of damaged packaging. I will take time tomorrow look into it. If i cant get anywhere i will give you your money back . When your parts arrive i will leave to you to decide what you're going to do Do you have a tracking number for me yet I haven't heard from you so I don't guess so please refund my money Just so you know I live on disability so what little money I got to get spent on my car purchase far and few between so when you lay your head down tonight to go to sleep I hope you feel guilty about ripping off an elderly disabled person you're worthless dude and your word is nothing and I think since I'm not hearing from you I'm a start posting all your text on the forums so other people know who you are and what you do
307-316-0078
Guys these are all the text between me and him and I haven't heard from him

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
parts

still looking for a e servo lever and a wide ratio planetary for a ford c6 don't have much funds left but don't want to put the car back together without them.
Thanks,
Steve

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
306 is a Saskatchewan area code and his driver license says Ontario.? What's the deal?

D

·
Registered
895 Posts
306 is a Saskatchewan area code and his driver license says Ontario.? What's the deal?

D
And more specifically the 316 is Yorkton Sask. I sent an email to a guy looking to trade some parts there on Kijiji (Kinda like Craigs in Canada), he never got back to me. Not sure what is going there.

FWIW Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts