460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, does anyone know roughly the times of the events thru out the day friday and sat of the Bash...need to decide how early we need to arrive...see you there ,Brian Wheat

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
birdracer said:
Hi guys, does anyone know roughly the times of the events thru out the day friday and sat of the Bash...need to decide how early we need to arrive...see you there ,Brian Wheat
EARLY AM Friday, we will be racing all day Friday and Saturday plus Saturday evening.

Thursday evening we will be at Texas Roadhouse and Thursday during the day we will be at the track helping set up.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Damon what time are people going to be at Texas Roadhouse on Thursday?

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Thanks Damon sounds good for me getting there by that time. :D

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
JonKaase said:
Do I need a helmet to run my truck? ... Kaase
TRUCK? :?: I was talking to Lem about you tonight Jon, asking if he'd heard anything out of ya'. I'm betting you are bringing a brand new 2008 Mustang with an all alum. BOSS HEMI in it. We'll be looking for it! Also,,,, please don't cause me to loose any money.

Take care,

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
not 100% sure yet but most likely 7-8pm central time or ??? Spoke with Kim (Manager) today and they will set us up with the speed channel so we can watch Dave on Pinks ALL OUT 8)

we don't need to watch no bald headed gay guy wavin his arms

Randy

·
Registered
317 Posts
Just try to focus on the cars, and forget about the guy waving his arms
My thoughts exactly, Charlie. :wink:

Randy, I have no love for the bald guy. He's no more impressive in person than on the show. Personally, I wouldn't care if it was the Pope out there flappin his arms. However, I do think the show has brought a lot of new fans and attention to grass roots drag racing. You know the kind that the average Joe can afford to participate in. In my book that's a good thing. Not to mention that it was one of the best times I've had racing in a long time, even with the crappy weather we had. Anyway, if you really don't want to watch. Don't look at the TV :idea: I'm sure there will be plenty of others there not watching also. :wink:

·
Registered
72 Posts
harleydave said:
Just try to focus on the cars, and forget about the guy waving his arms
My thoughts exactly, Charlie. :wink:

Randy, I have no love for the bald guy. He's no more impressive in person than on the show. Personally, I wouldn't care if it was the Pope out there flappin his arms. However, I do think the show has brought a lot of new fans and attention to grass roots drag racing. You know the kind that the average Joe can afford to participate in. In my book that's a good thing. Not to mention that it was one of the best times I've had racing in a long time, even with the crappy weather we had. Anyway, if you really don't want to watch. Don't look at the TV :idea: I'm sure there will be plenty of others there not watching also. :wink:
I totally agree! The pinks all out in St.Louis I attended has been the highlight of the summer for me and my family. I can't wait to do it again.

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
I spoke with Randy last night, he is kinda sweet on ole Rich :p :mrgreen:

Randy and Jon F. are gonna leave Wednesday evening and will meet up with us Thursday somewhere in Owensboro.

9 days and counting 8)

Jon Kasse, I believe 9.0 and quicker in te 1/8 requires a helmet. If you need to borrow one, Im sure there will be plenty available :wink:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
dlmlynch said:
The pinks all out in St.Louis I attended has been the highlight of the summer for me and my family. I can't wait to do it again.
Me too, I love pinks! After seeing Rich in person I bet that son of a gun could bench press a Mustang himself :shock: :shock:

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
JonKaase said:
Do I need a helmet to run my truck? ... Kaase
Jon: Only if you run 8.59 or quicker :wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts