460 Ford Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Don't forget the ford replacement frost plugs that are held in like a block heater, but blank, for those that don't have or want to tap the block. :cool:

·
Registered
569 Posts
taps

I just bought a brand new set off ebay. All sizes from 1/4 up to 1 1/4.... 75.00 Brand new in wood case. I needed some other sizes for water temp sending units so buying a complete set brand new for that price seemed good to me! They had 10-15 sets to sell. They are china but work just fine!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anybody know a place to buy or rent the 1 1/4 npt tap to install the Ford Racing screw in freeze plugs #M-6026-B302? Nobody around Sacramento seems to have the right size, not any machine shops, plumbers, nobody. Any leads would be appreciated!! Retail on these taps new is like $100. hate to spend that for a one time use and then it sits in my tool box for a couple centuries....
I bought both of mine from ( DrillSandCutters ), all one word, for $ 36.93 each. Very fast delivery, nice quality. Yes you need two of them, one you will have to cut to a certain depth.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts