460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I'm not surprised, the ADRL rules are a lot less restrictive vs the NHRA/IHRA P/M rules. The ADRL was damn smart when they basically went with more of an "anything goes" attitude towards the P/M(ish) rules, more exciting for the fans. Plus they split the blower cars & nitrous cars into two different classes (Pro Extreme & Pro Nitrous). Doing that stopped all the rules handicapping bull **** the NHRA/IHRA was having to do to to keep the blower & nitrous cars "even" (or as close as possible).

The ADRL's rules........

http://www.adrl.us/index.php/main/insidepage/rules/

You gotta love a rule book that includes the words "No minimum weight or maximum cubic inch limit".

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
That's unreal .no matter what he's running!! WOW,is all that comes to my mind.:eek::D

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I agree with you Dan-O... I don't care what you're driving, That's gittin' it right there...

Doug...:cool:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about Jason Hamstra, the only PX car with a converter, runs 3.797?

Ole buddy Bill Clanton, (Big Money) catches fire and burns the Studebaker pretty bad.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
I had free tickets to the event and we didn't go due to it being a 60% chance of rain.

I talked to one guy and he said he had given out over 1,000 tickets to the event.

Hate I missed it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts