Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ron, looks good and got all the gears. Hope to be back out this year. Steve
Thanks Steve, Was working on the clutch tune, I think I should have added more launch rpm and I believed it would have run quicker.

Yup been looking for you in the new car, hows it coming along?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I race at carolina dragway. I live about 20 min away from the track.
Carolina in Jackson? We ran G/C index races there in 03,04. Great track!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
nice pass Ron, I baught Steve's old car and will have it at the track this year, I'm shooting for the IHRA pro am at carolina dragway at the end of Feb. we will be up there if its finished or not we have that 1970 cyclone that is running in 7:00 now and I'm going to run in 7:00 as well

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice pass Ron, I baught Steve's old car and will have it at the track this year, I'm shooting for the IHRA pro am at carolina dragway at the end of Feb. we will be up there if its finished or not we have that 1970 cyclone that is running in 7:00 now and I'm going to run in 7:00 as well
Thanks , that t-bird is a great working car, you ought to do well with it.
I've got family that live in Ft Myers. They race at Immockoly(spl). 90s notch mustang w/a BBF. You'll like Carolina its a great track. ron

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
T-bird

thanks Ron, its a nicely built car but I'm having trouble getting in and out of it due to the cage, it was built for Steve and we know he's not a very big fellow, but I'm 6'1" and 350 so its a tight fit, I've cut out the door bar to make a fat guy bar, we have a few notch stangs that run with us, one guy has a 90's notch with a 598 that runs 5:50's and it leaves on the bumper, we live about 15 minutes from "Immokalee" track lol!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts