460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ask and ye shall recieve. I have been told that we have quite a few members who could use a forum for trucks, mud racing, 4x4, rock crawling, trail riding and everything heavy duty! I was asked if we could have a section on this topic and I believe it is definately a great idea.

Please use this forum for all topics regarding these subjects and if a need for further topics arise we will do our best to make room.

***This section will allow for "select" for sale ads... such as Engine and Chassis. Larger items that are related towards Truck and 4x4 applications only. As we understand that the general "Auction Block" is based more in the car world.

Thanks Guys!!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
I guess then I would be classed in the heavy duty section.
36' motorhome with 24' enclosed trailer grossing pretty close to 24,000 total so that ol 460s got a job to do.
Neil

·
Registered
555 Posts
I guess then I would be classed in the heavy duty section.
36' motorhome with 24' enclosed trailer grossing pretty close to 24,000 total so that ol 460s got a job to do.
Neil

"king of the Road"........indeed!!!:D

·
Registered
279 Posts
"king of the Road"........indeed!!!:D
I was feeling like it after the heads had been repaired, ported & cam install, by the butt dyno untill the other week & it smoked white out the tail pipe.
Yoyos at the machine shop got me again, to big of a seat installed & they cut into the coolant jacket so coolant comming from behind the seat.
Neil

·
Registered
555 Posts
I was feeling like it after the heads had been repaired, ported & cam install, by the butt dyno untill the other week & it smoked white out the tail pipe.
Yoyos at the machine shop got me again, to big of a seat installed & they cut into the coolant jacket so coolant comming from behind the seat.
Neil

ooooh........bad machine shops.......:mad::mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts