460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling the last of my BBF stuff so everything is priced to sell. Shoot me an offer worst I can say is no. I’m located in Trumbull CT 06611 and I’m in northern NJ 4 days a week around the 07052 area. I can meet up in person as well

here’s what’s for sale:

Used procomp aluminum HV water pump with backing plate =$50 plus the ride

NEW duralast stock iron waterpump, POR15 and then top coated 500* silver =$30 plus the ride

NEW clevitte stock size rod bearings = $30 plus the ride

2 stock steel motor separator plates, one is fully cleaned and painted the other is in its natural patina = $20 painted and $15 non painted plus the ride

TCI BBF 1/4” billet aluminum adapter to GM tranny, all bolts and hardware included, plate has been cut alittle for the application but it was never installed and run. To complete this all you need is the tiny crank pilot sleevefrom TCI ($20 part) and the flexplate of your choice. = $150 plus the ride. This is $321 so save almost $200 here.

S&W BBF 1/2” billet profiled adapter to GM tranny, all bolts and hardware included plus the bolt on converter pilot adapter. =$300 plus the ride. This goes for $504+ water jet to profile to block plus shipping, so save way over $250 here.

stock old 76 style water neck $10 plus the ride

Poly locks for BBF scorpion roller rockers $20 plus the ride.

shipping is to 48 states and more than likely USPS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts