460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, All--

I have been collecting parts to build a 552-inch BBF stroker, but after seeing all of the extra stuff I'd need to buy to install it into my 70 Mustang and retain the current functionality (i.e.: EFI, 4R70W, Serpentine drive system, etc.), I have determined that it's just too expensive to continue toward that goal.

So, I've changed plans, and I'm selling off the stuff I've collected.

Here is a list of stuff I have, with prices for each item:

* I pair of NEW Aluminum EX514 heads, completed except valvesprings, disassembled, but including NEW Ferera Stainless valves and NEW Titanium retainers and keepers--$2500 [SOLD!]

* NEW Romac Steel Elastomer SFI-approved damper--$150 [SOLD!]

* Set of NEW (but tarnished) Ford Racing M-6582-C460 Tall Valve Covers--$100 Here is a link to a picture of the valve covers: [SOLD!]

* NEW Set of TEN BEAUTIFUL Ross 4.630" pistons for use with 6.8" rods and a 4.3" stroke; includes Childs & Albert ZGS rings--$400 (New Lower Price!); here is a link to pictures of the pistons:

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac214/stonecoldtx/Car Stuff/Ross Pistons/

* Fresh stock late-model EFI 460 shortblock with Sealed Power Hypereutecitc 0.040-over pistons, rings and stock truck "Football" bolt head rods, but with a crank with the snout broken off (apparently fell off engine stand); it also includes a stock cam (looks like Melling), stock roller timing chain & gears, and stock volume Melling oil pump--$400; [SOLD!]

* Set of used stock SCJ Aluminum Finned valve covers, good shape, but one has been repaired--$200; I'll have to take pictures of these and post them later

These prices are firm, and do not include shipping; would rather sell locally to eliminate that aspect, if possible, but will ship to US locations.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
send me a picture of the heads and any specs u have thanks
The heads are untouched, as-cast, unassembled standard Aluminum EX514 heads with Chevy Exhaust ports.

Not sure what other information you're looking for beyond this info and my original post; I'll try to get some pictures posted today of the heads

·
Registered
87 Posts
heads

i don't know much about them. Needing a set for a blown motor. What type intake does it use, what size valves, what do thay flow, what type rockers. I have lots of questions. If I'am going to spend the money, I need to know if thay will work. Looks like there different types? (stage #1-#3) If thay work I wont them!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i don't know much about them. Needing a set for a blown motor. What type intake does it use, what size valves, what do thay flow, what type rockers. I have lots of questions. If I'am going to spend the money, I need to know if thay will work. Looks like there different types? (stage #1-#3) If thay work I wont them!
Here is a link to another section of the forum that describes the "pecking order" of heads for the BBF:

http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97305

I've got some pictures taken, I just need to get them uploaded and posted; I'll try to do that later today.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've updated the original post to include links to pictures of most of the parts; still have to take pictures of the block, the timing chain & gears, the oil pump, the broken crank and the CJ/SCJ valve covers.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK, well it looks like the valve cover sale fell through . . . the guy made an offer, then I never heard from him again, so they're still available.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bumping to the top . . . can't believe nobody is interested in these parts after all the PM's I've gotten prior to listing them for sale . . .

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bumping again . . . surely SOMEbody needs these parts, but so far, only a couple of responses to the entire ad . . . nobody has questions? Comments?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts