460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my project 93 fox hatch with tubular upr k member and upper and lower a arms manual rack and breaks 8.8 rear end sub frame connectors car has anti roll bar 6 point cage works really good been 1.47 60 ft with a 306 and 125 shot
Motor is a zero deck stock block with je flat top pistons and eagle rods factory crank flat tappet cam ported dove heads with larger valves heads ported using Scotty's guidelines 5 angle valve job all upr hardware sfi fly wheel and Motorsports balancer canton pan Paul Kane oil pump and tons of other parts cam and converter speced out for car weight and gear by D&d auto speceltics using there shorty headers and flow master exaust car needs to be put together and have tranny built and that's all it needs. Have pics of car on my phone can txt them not to good on email so give me a call for more details 8643035025 have a lot of stuff I have not listed probally 14k invested car and all asking $8000 Obo need to sell so I can move on to my other project and finally finish something located in spartanburg sc

1 - 1 of 1 Posts