460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got thru both DVD’s from the seminar, they were great as always, thanks to everyone who makes the seminar happen, and to Damon for taping it.
Only thing is, none of you guys that were there said anything about Les being there. It did sound like Les was having a good time at the pool with the other kids that I could hear in the background. Was he playing fair with the other kids?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Rick,

I know you were joking about Les, however I do want you to know that I apologize about the background noise with the kids in the pool. The hotel had pretty well assured me that the pool would probally be empty on Jan 3rd and I believed them. I paid way too much money for that big pavilion room to have to tolerate that noise. The management got an *** chewing from me, and I promised them we would NOT be back there again next year!
Again, I'm sorry.

Thanks,

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rick,

I know you were joking about Les, however I do want you to know that I apologize about the background noise with the kids in the pool. The hotel had pretty well assured me that the pool would probally be empty on Jan 3rd and I believed them. I paid way too much money for that big pavilion room to have to tolerate that noise. The management got an *** chewing from me, and I promised them we would NOT be back there again next year!
Again, I'm sorry.

Thanks,
No problem about the noise Charlie, I was just joking about Les, don't even know what made me think of Les, when I heard those kids.:D:D
When I listen to the DVD's, it's easy to tune out the background noise when there are interesting topics being talked about. I have plenty of practice tuning people out, just ask my wife, I usually tune her out everyday.:D She calls it selective hearing.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Charlie, The kids were loud and you had a good reason for ripping the hotels *** but, I was there and so focused I didn't notice the kids until we would go on break. I loved it. And like Da Coug said,We had a Blast;). Thank You Charlie,your OneOfAkind and we appreciate all that the Ky Krew does for the Forum.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts