460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We borrowed the dozer from Ellen's family business to tear up some stuff around the shop. It's like a really big toy that knocks down trees. We're clearing out and leveling up around the building in case we "need" to expand some. :D

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Now thats a Country Girl !!!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Good look'n, dozer driving, car building, beer drink'n women are hard to find Jeff and I bet she's a good cook. You'd better keep her away from some these guy they'll try and lure her away!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, I try to keep her confined to the Hann Compound most of the time. She doesn't seem to mind. :) 20 acres of pure unadulterated drunken redneck fun.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Nothen wrong with a dozer woman. looks like she has been on one once or twice before.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
I'd be jealous if my wife wasn't cut from the same mold.:D:D She can handle the payloader, combine, and any tractor I've got. The only thing she won't get is a CDL, because she's afraid I'd get another truck and make her drive it.:) Oh yeah, and when she lit up the mud truck for the first time, it was like a crack addict looking for another hit on the pipe.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts