460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Nice looks good Tatts are almost as bad as hot rods lol...

·
Registered
569 Posts
And got my first tattoo :p

LOVE IT!!!!!

I have a Superformance factory built MK III (ie, AC Cobra), 427 top oiler. My baby and my daughters car if I pass on :)

I'm not a tat guy. Love them.... Just never got the itch for one,,,,, but you never know. I do airbrush tats for the local gals (they like freaking their families out with "tramp stamps" at the family reunions, lol), and I do them on myself....

But if I do ever get one... it would definitely HAVE to be a Cobra in some form!!!

Nice Artwork!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOVE IT!!!!!

I have a Superformance factory built MK III (ie, AC Cobra), 427 top oiler. My baby and my daughters car if I pass on :)

I'm not a tat guy. Love them.... Just never got the itch for one,,,,, but you never know. I do airbrush tats for the local gals (they like freaking their families out with "tramp stamps" at the family reunions, lol), and I do them on myself....

But if I do ever get one... it would definitely HAVE to be a Cobra in some form!!!

Nice Artwork!!!!
Thanks I really wanted it for awhile and figures it would make sense now that my cars powered by a cobra jet engine!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts