460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
This my second reply, don't know what happened to it - just vanished! I too am interested in those valve covers, but the picture is so small, the only thing I can tell is that they have the correct number of bolt holes. I would like more info about them (a larger picture would be nice), who's the manufacturer, how thick is the gasket rail, etc.

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This my second reply, don't know what happened to it - just vanished! I too am interested in those valve covers, but the picture is so small, the only thing I can tell is that they have the correct number of bolt holes. I would like more info about them (a larger picture would be nice), who's the manufacturer, how thick is the gasket rail, etc.

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce
post a link with a bigger picture.. i bought these off a board member, idk the manufacturer

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Well, the bigger pic only showed one cover, and the smaller pic looks like there's a logo on one?? You wouldn't happen to have any better pics would you? I'm interested but I just want to know what I'm buying.
Rob

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, the bigger pic only showed one cover, and the smaller pic looks like there's a logo on one?? You wouldn't happen to have any better pics would you? I'm interested but I just want to know what I'm buying.
Rob
No logo on them, there both the same

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Thank you VERY much for the information. I think they are too short for my girdles, I need a minimum of 3 1/4" from the gasket, probably 3 1/2" from the head. Thanks again.
Rob

1 - 20 of 28 Posts