6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,161 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Bruno look'n GOOD my brother, gettin in shape, why were you intimated your cool, your buff, your cars fast, **** you can get what you want! Walk the walk Son!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Nick,

Thanks for posting the nice pictures from Gainesville,it was nice enough in Notheast,Ohio that i took my car for a drive.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Sorry I missed ya, I was there all day Sat, but left Sun morning. I spy a pic of the Mike Ashley/Joe Baker/Chuck Ford 1968 camaro promod in there. If you took those Saturday, I was probably there somewhere. I had dinner with Mike Ashley, Mark Oswald, & Brian C. (Matco TF crew chiefs). Mark is a machinist and we talked a good bit. Super nice guy. I was in the elevator at the motel with Larry Morgan and was sitting next to Bob Glidden at breakfast at the motel. Del Worsham came and talked to Mike and Chuck for a while at Dinner Saturday night at the Ale House. I had a good time to say the least. I'll post a few pics of mine soon.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Nice Pics and Vids, Nick, Thanks for Posting

·
Registered
631 Posts
Bruno: Nice pictures. You look like a giant, compared to Erica! You should have thrown something at Greg Anderson when he went by. I hate him more than I hate Jeff Gordon, and that's saying something.
Gary

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I want one of them blowers on Tweetybird!!!Awesome work!!:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts