460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Oh so sweet!!! But they're 100% correct. These people aren't as much environmentalists as they are joiners.

Nice post.

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
What do you except from some mind numb robots :twisted:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Most libs are nothing but sheeple...

·
Registered
403 Posts
bigblock79 said:
Now that should be shown round the world on primetime news , that's some funny [email protected]#! libs :?
You will not see that aired on CNN anytime soon...it would make the "all knowing intellects" look bad. :lol:

That crap makes me sick. I live in Libby Land, see it all the time. :twisted:

Rick S.

·
Registered
403 Posts
cstmwgn said:
But Rick

You guys have so many trees how could you expect to not live among the huggers? :roll:
Allen,

As beautiful as Seattle and the surrounding PNW is, the area and the people have really changed over the last 25-30 years. It went from kind of a blue collar Boeing city where the people are friendly and real...to a bunch of rich, liberal, yuppie snobs. Add Microsoft, it gets even worse. That is why I moved out of the area. :?

Rick S.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Check out the spoof site dedicated to DHMO, just don't show it to any libs as they will take it seriously and run with it :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.dhmo.org/

·
Registered
403 Posts
the1969fordguyinky said:
Typical of the ever increasing liberal movement... Or are they just that much louder than the majority??
You hit the nail on the head. I spent Easter Sunday with some Libby relatives. They bitch and moan about everything under and including the sun...yet they drive SUV's...damn hippocrites! I leave the room and go outside. :lol:

I am done bitching myself. :lol:

Rick S.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I like the liberals, mostly. I too am all for limiting use of H2O. From what I've read, water vapor is a prominent greenhouse gas. Discovery channel says that one acre of corn can release as much as 4000 gallons of water a day into the atmosphere. Seems to make sense. So I say we quit paying farmers to suck water out of the Ogallala Aquifer while also paying farmers further east, where they don't need to irrigate, to not grow crops. Just my take on it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts