460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
96% of all drivers say oh sh$% before going into the ditch. The other 4% are rednecks and they say "hold my beer and watch this sh$#".

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I'm definately in that 4%

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah me too. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
133 Posts
After a recent accident, where some dip **** didn't secure his load in his pick up truck. Causing a piece of steal come flying out and bouncing on the road and going under my T-bird. Going close to 70 mph with 2 cops on my right rear quarter panel. Which took out the front suspension, cracking the trany case, breaking the drive shaft and blowing out both front tires.

I would say I am some between. OH SH!T was not what came out of my mouth. It was more like OH F*@K this may hurt!!!!!!!

End result I kept the car in the lane, didn't hit anything and no body damage was occurred just mechanical damage. The good part was that I didn't spill my coffee and after I stopped I was able to find my smokes.

As for one cop, he was walking a little funny. I think he had a little extra in his shorts. Not sure about the other cop. He took off after the pick up truck.

The driver of the pickup truck, unfortunately he is still alive. He had no license, no insurance, plates were expired and were factitious. The driver decided to go into stupid mode and started to speak spanish. To bad the cop knew spanish also.

Fixing the car was not big deal, but spilling the coffee would have been a sin.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts