460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Bruno after watching all this smack talk YOU better be ready to rumble with the boys or you be in deep dodo. :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Now that was awesome bruno! I showed you the right way. Make that a t-shirt and sell them baby's...

Now I know I'm coming to the bash! Sorry Damon can't go to pinks now. Just can't afford both. Any hotel rooms left???

Put the rest of the guys on there. On the back put tweety got spanked by Bobby Z :lol:

add this one to it also

Jeff vs. Chuck in the battle of the 1969 Mustang coupes!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
D's557BBF said:
Now that was awesome bruno! I showed you the right way. Make that a t-shirt and sell them baby's...

Now I know I'm coming to the bash! Sorry Damon can't go to pinks now. Just can't afford both. Any hotel rooms left???

Put the rest of the guys on there. On the back put tweety got spanked by Bobby Z :lol:

add this one to it also

Jeff vs. Chuck in the battle of the 1969 Mustang coupes!
You already have your tickets for Pinks ALL OUT and you are already registered for the BBF Bash so you HAVE to go or I'll send Chuck :twisted:

Now that would be a cool T-shirt or decal. Maybe Tweety can make some decals for us :idea:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Pro98Mustang said:
We will find something to race even if he is quicker than we are. Would prefer a door car but would run a tube rack under the right conditions.
Bobby,

Check the contact list that I send out, I have filters in place so it's easy to find someone in your ET range.

Should I change yours to 5.0 to 5.10?

Your best IT is 5.15 according to my records, I'd say it has improved if you are running the 5.0 index class.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Our best ET has changed somewhat but we are still sorting out the new changes and are not done yet. Our best ET to date on the new stuff is 5.05 at Montgomery last saturday. Our qualifying times were 5.05, 5.08 and 5.15. We were the # 13 qualifier out of 21 cars. Needless to say we are still looking for about 5 more hundreths and we know it is there we just have to find it. In the first round we ran 5.06 to the other guys 5.02 and we loaded up and went home, that is about 1 fender distance.

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Phantasea466 said:
Kudos to Nick, That's good stuff right there!

Don't forget Dave Freelander, Chip aka HEMI-HUNTER wants some of that action, Randy Bischel aka Cougar1969 wants some and so does Jon aka Richter69 Who are we forgetting? I'm sure David Lynch wants some... 8)

YO HEMI-HUNTER WANT A BE 460 DUDE --- YOU SURE ARE STIRING UP ALOT OF CRAP ON THIS SITE --- YOU BETTER HAVE YOUR 9 SECOND TURD RUNNIN AND THAT MOUTH IS GOING TO GET YOU IN TROUBLE !!!!

OH BY THE WAY RANDY ---- YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO HATE ON ME SO I DEFINETLY WANT A PIECE OF YOU !!!!! COUGARS ARE FOR GIRLS :x

OH AND DONT WORRY JON I GOT YOU MATCHED UP WITH LES THAT SHOULD BE A GOOD RACE !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
bruno said:
Phantasea466 said:
Kudos to Nick, That's good stuff right there!

Don't forget Dave Freelander, Chip aka HEMI-HUNTER wants some of that action, Randy Bischel aka Cougar1969 wants some and so does Jon aka Richter69 Who are we forgetting? I'm sure David Lynch wants some... 8)

YO HEMI-HUNTER WANT A BE 460 DUDE --- YOU SURE ARE STIRING UP ALOT OF CRAP ON THIS SITE --- YOU BETTER HAVE YOUR 9 SECOND TURD RUNNIN AND THAT MOUTH IS GOING TO GET YOU IN TROUBLE !!!!

OH BY THE WAY RANDY ---- YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO HATE ON ME SO I DEFINETLY WANT A PIECE OF YOU !!!!! COUGARS ARE FOR GIRLS :x

OH AND DONT WORRY JON I GOT YOU MATCHED UP WITH LES THAT SHOULD BE A GOOD RACE !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bruno what have you been smoking??? I have never said anything against you you need to change pot or whatever you are smoking...I guess we are gonna see what my Girl car can do to your smack talk

Bruno would you like me to bring an extra bottle on No2 cuz you are definately over loading your A$$ with all this smack, you may need it :shock:

Randy

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Oh Bruno you ran a bst of 6.19 N/A in Fla well you better get a realization you are gaining alt so you can take it for what it is worth you are not going to run that fast in KY way higher alt makes for a slower car.. You are down on the Water and run that fast WELL Boy come up to the high country where I run,,,, cuz I can Garuntee you won't go that quick up on the Plains....

Randy

·
Registered
862 Posts
Man have I been missing this thread!! I 've been on the lake the last few days with my girls and have not been reading much. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BASH!!!!!!! On a side note, Nick you will probably drop off anywhere from 2-4 tenths if not more coming on up here. And it is gonna be hot!! I swear you won't beleive the humuidity up here in july and august is nuts as well. All I hope for is a good outing and hanging out with the BEST people on earth!!! Thursday should be a hoot too, because friday there will be no excuses!! See ya'll there!

Keith

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Keith,

I am going to the track Friday if you want to go, let me know.

Blake

1 - 20 of 61 Posts